Make sure you have all the latest campaign materials! Browse through the
resources on this page to help educate and spread awareness of hepatitis B!
Hep B United Logos
Show your support and use any of our logos on your website, email signatures, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance in adding any one of our logos to any of your local efforts!
CDC Know Hepatitis B Campaign
Click any image below to learn more about the CDC Know Hepatitis B Materials
that you can use for your local efforts. The resources come in several different
Asian languages and some can even be customized to fit your coalitions’ needs!
Cultural Comic Books for Educating Asian Americans about Hepatitis B
Produced by the University of Maryland and John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, view/utilize these cautionary tales used in cultural, comic book-like photonovels that were developed to raise hepatitis B awareness among Asian Americans.
Vietnamese Chinese Korean
How to Obtain a Proclamation
1. Contact your local elected official – city, state representative, or local mayor’s office
2. Begin conversations with the elected official’s staff person about a proclamation 3-5 months in advance of your event or May Hepatitis Awareness Month
3. Offer to send sample text for the proclamation about 2 months in advance (keep it simple in a bullet point format to make it easy for the staff person to select the text they want to use)
4. Follow-up regularly with friendly emails and/or reminder calls to the staff person
You can use these sample proclamations and adapt them to fit your needs:
Sample #1: Philadelphia HBV Proclamation | Sample #2: 2012 Hepatitis B Awareness Month Proclamation
Download and Share
Hep Free Hawaii (in partnership with Hawaii Dept. of Health)
- Hepatitis B educational postcards in Chuukese, Ilocano, Samoan, Tongan and Marshallese. Download postcards